Warnings and Drug Interactions
Warnings and Precautions
To help avoid side effects and ensure proper use, talk to your healthcare professional before you take FIRAZYR. Talk about any health conditions or problems you may have, including if you:
- have heart problems such as unstable angina (reduced blood flow to the heart muscle)
- have recently suffered a stroke
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
Only a doctor who has experience treating patients with HAE is recommended to treat you or your child with FIRAZYR.
Tell your healthcare professional about all the medicines you take, including any drugs, vitamins, minerals, natural supplements, or alternative medicines.
The following may interact with FIRAZYR:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor (used to lower blood pressure)